When struggling with chronic illness – parasites, Lyme disease, mold toxicity, recurrent infections – finding truly effective solutions can seem impossible.
Have you seen dozens of doctors for countless (always changing) symptoms?
Join Dr. Christopher Motley to discover an integrated approach to help you achieve whole body health.
Infections: Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Protocols will explore:
- Traditional Chinese medicine basics: organs, body systems, emotions & energy
- How chronic infections affect your immune system
- Importance of mindset in healing chronic infections & disease
- Setting the terrain for a healthy immune system
- Role of mold illness in chronic infections & immune challenges
- Common symptoms & infections in the mouth
- Supplements, food & digestive support to help heal gut infections
- How chronic infections & toxicity create autism & autism-like behaviors
- How SIBO perpetuates infections
- Surprising new insights into Candida infections
- Role of parasites in chronic disease
- How to advocate for your health
- And so much more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for August 22-28, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Christopher Motley, gained an understanding of what people who have chronic infections go through after his own experience struggling with Lyme disease. With the treatments from his colleagues and mentors, he came out symptom and infection free.
His passion is helping individuals with Lyme disease, parasites, SIBO, viral infection, hormone imbalance, infertility and the emotions related to these conditions, as well as teaching individuals to learn more about themselves and their health.
He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom and experience.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
P.S. When you register for Infections: Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Protocols, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!