Awareness is NOT Enough
Join Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health (MTIH) and the breast cancer community in creating action for this cause. MTIH provides financial grants to people dealing with a breast cancer diagnosis. We advocate for patients through an integrative approach to cancer treatment, focusing on the whole person and the health of their Terrain. Preventing recurrence and improving outcomes.
With your help we can change the standard to cancer care and prevention.
Breast ultrasound or thermography are best between days 5 and 15 of menstrual cycle
- – Age
- – Estrogen Dominance
- – Radiation Exposure
- – Hormone Therapy & Birth Control
- – Poor Blood Sugar Balance
What can be done to reduce the risk:
- – Maintain a healthy blood sugar level with an A1C under 5.0
- – Avoid exogenous hormone therapy
- – Reduce grains and legumes