- This event has passed.
June 23, 2020 @ 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm
A chance to re-energise, learn, grow and breathe with the support of a kind, like minded community. The Trew Health Taster is a space to learn tools to support your mental, physical and spiritual health after a cancer diagnosis, regardless of what stage you’re at.
Over the 3 days you’ll hear from experts in integrative cancer care, health and wellbeing.
WHAT YOU’LL GET…ENJOY A MIX OF PRACTICAL AND EDUCATIONAL SESSION WITH THIS INSPIRING LINE UP:
- Masterclass with Dr Nasha Winters- Treat the terrain not just the tumor – 23rd June, 3:15 EST / 8.15pm BST
- Meditation with Naomi- Naylou Holistics – 24th June, 7pm BST
- Breathwork workshop with Nicola Price – Inspirational Breathing- 24th June, (after the meditation with Naomi) 7pm BST
- Chronobiology & Herbal Medicine, ‘How to’ talk with Dr Sam Watts: Mind-Body Medical, 25th June, 12.30pm BST
- Why all mushrooms are magic, a talk with Martin Powell, 25th June, 7.30pm BST
Free pop up Facebook group as part of the taster. The place to share and connect. Join us HERE.