- This event has passed.
LOW CARB USA – Virtual Metabolic Health Conference
August 27, 2020 - August 30, 2020
Metabolic Health Conference, Entirely Virtual This Year!
Addressing obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle. Come and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction.
Dr. Nasha Winters Topic: “The Calm Before the Storm: Making Sense of the Cytokine Storm in the Face of COVID”
This Incredible Virtual Conference Includes
- 4 exciting jam-packed days with global change-makers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 20+ cutting edge-presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to sustained weight loss and improved metabolic health.
- Ample LIVE Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- Around 28 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Additional bonus breakout talks and Q&As with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community. There will be a chance here to interact with our sponsors.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Ongoing giveaways for all registered attendees leading up to the event, including products from our sponsors and free tickets for future live events for all registered attendees.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
- The health care professional who wants to make a bigger impact with better tools.
- Scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results
- Keto Nutrition Enthusiasts, Keto Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists.