- This event has passed.
POW(H)ER HOUR – Stress
March 7, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$20.00
2020 was the year of stress. (#understatement)
“Burn out”, “xanax”, and “stressed out” were some of the top searched terms in Google. Many of us know it and yet, we don’t know the tools that we can lean on when we are in times of stress.
There are different types of stress, different stressors, and different ways to think about stress which can help reduce its impact on you and your loved ones.
In this lecture, we will cover the importance of –
- Recognizing stress triggers
- Understanding how stress impacts your gut health
- Several different hacks for stress management
- What lab tests to look at if you are thinking you are burnt out
This lecture will cover these items that may be helpful for your other girlfriends and friends to learn about, so bring a buddy as well to support each other through these stressful times.
Our speakers have been working with thousands of women and know the questions that you likely are asking yourself (note: these are questions that we’ve ALL had because we were never taught these things growing up)!
We as women are given the bare minimum when it comes to education in keeping our mind and body healthy.
We are changing that with this 6-part POWHER series and are so excited for you to join us on this journey!
THIS WEBINAR SERIES IS A 6-PART SERIES:
- HORMONES: The female hormonal cycle and how your environment can affect it
- SLEEP: Good sleep habits and your circadian rhythm
- STRESS: How stress impacts your health and even your GI tract
- MINDSET: Mindfulness and how to work on a positive mindset
- NUTRITION: Gut health, functional nutrition, supplements and navigating diets
- FITNESS: The importance of exercise and the benefits of different types of movements
This is YOUR chance to take control of your health and learn how your body can be functioning at its greatest potential. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to ask medical professionals questions about your own body in a safe space.
This online event will include a lecture followed by a LIVE Q&A with Dr. Nasha Winters, Dasha Maximov, and Kayla Osterhoff.
THIS EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY POW(HER):
The POW(HER) Program stands for Personalization of Women’s Health, Evidence and Research. It is a woman’s health program unlike any other.
This program is an individualized, data-driven women’s health program that bridges existing research with self-experimentation to build personal mastery of individual health and wellbeing – fully designed, implemented, and facilitated by women health experts, scientists, and doctors to be tailored to women’s unique bio-individuality.
POW(HER) IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO – POWHER MEDICAL DIRECTOR
A global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care and research consulting with physicians around the world. She has educated hundreds of professionals in the clinical